Titan Mech Battle
Take on the mighty Mech-enstein with Zane’s Titan Mech!
Get set for the ultimate Mech Battle as Zane’s Titan Mech takes on Blade Master Bansha’s Ghost mech – Mech-enstein! Place Zane in the cockpit and adjust the arms and legs and rotating torso for awesome battle poses. Fire the stud shooters and dodge the massive swords of the 4-armed Mech-enstein. Then take the action to the air with the rocket-booster backpack! Give Zane support with Jay and Nya, firing the spring-loaded hook shooter to try and topple the Ghost mech. Use all the cool Ninja weapons to stop Scythe Master Ghoultar getting into the Samurai X Cave and stealing the Aeroblade! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha
- Zane’s Titan Mech features an opening cockpit, posable arms with titanium-style swords, posable legs and feet, rotating torso, rotating shoulder blades, rocket-booster backpack and 2 stud shooters
- Mech-enstein features an opening head/cockpit, adjustable shoulder armor, adjustable Ghost bones to hold a minifigure, 4 posable arms with huge Ghost swords, rotatingtorso, posable legs and feet, dual jet booster pack and translucent details
- Samurai X Cave features a spring-loaded hook shooter with a hook on a string and assorted elements: the Aeroblade, tools, computer and a storage barrel
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with 2 Ghost Katana weapon elements
- Weapon elements include Zane’s 2 golden shurikens and Aeroblade, Jay’s Deepstone Nunchuk, Nya’s 2 Katanas, Wrayth’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade and Bansha’s Ghost Master Blade
- Accessory elements include Deepstone armor for Zane and Jay and Nya’s Samurai X outfit
- Ghoultar minifigure features a ghost tail (new for fall 2015)
- Bansha minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Fire the Titan Mech’s stud shooters
- Evade the massive swords of 4-armed Mech-enstein!
- Topple Mech-enstein with the spring-loaded hook shooter!
- Defend the Aeroblade in Nya’s cave
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Zane’s Titan Mech measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Mech-enstein measures over 8” (22cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Nya’s Cave measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep
- Hook shooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep