90 Years of Play
Explore 90 years of LEGO® building fun
Kids, adults and grandparents can enjoy endless hours of fun and nostalgia with the LEGO® Classic 90 Years of Play (11021) building set. Celebrating a history of childhood toys for creative play, this set comes with a rainbow of colorful LEGO pieces, 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO toys from across the years, plus extra bricks for free building!
Building fun for ages 5 and up
Each of the 15 mini builds comes with its own step-by-step pictorial building guide, so even first-time builders can experience the pride and joy of constructing their own LEGO toys.
Toys that build imaginations and key life skills
LEGO Classic building sets put ideas and inspiration into kids’ hands, with exciting models that stimulate unlimited open-ended play, helping children develop creative skills that will last a lifetime.
- What’s in the box? – All you need to construct 15 mini build recreations of iconic LEGO® toys, from a pirate ship to an elephant or yellow castle, plus lots of extra LEGO bricks for free building
- Celebrating 90 years of playful learning – 15 Toy mini build recreations, including the 1998 Secret of the Sphinx, 2001 LEGO® BIONICLE® Tahu and the 2013 LEGO NINJAGO® Golden Dragon
- A gift for any occasion – This 5+ playset can be given as a birthday, holiday or any-other-day gift to LEGO® builders of all ages
- Bursting with colorful LEGO® pieces – Kids, adults and grandparents can build whatever they imagine with this 1,100-piece LEGO toy building set
- More sets to collect and combine – Combine this playset with others from the LEGO® Classic range for even more creative fun
- A focus on quality – LEGO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they’re consistent and compatible: it’s been that way since 1958
- Tested for safety – All LEGO® building toys are thoroughly tested to ensure that every playset meets global safety standards