Create a unique desk accessory with this organizer set
Appeal to arts and crafts lovers with this cool LEGO® DOTS (41907) Desk Organizer set! Made to be quickly and easily assembled, this DIY toy offers kids the chance to create and decorate their own desk organizer with working drawer, then redesign the pattern over and over. Cleanup and sorting are a breeze thanks to the enclosed storage tray.
- Encourage your child’s creativity with this pretty LEGO® DOTS (41907) desk organizer, featuring a multicolored box with 2 compartments, a photo holder and an opening drawer. Play starts with assembly, out of the tray!
- Creativity and storage on display! Kids can push their design skills as they decorate the desk organizer, following the pattern ideas on the packaging and building instructions or coming up with their own fresh look.
- The colorful tiles are great for creating easy and edgy crafts. Kids can also swap the tiles to and from any of the other DOTS packs, such as Extra DOTS - Series 2 (41916) or the other room decor sets!
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this awesome toy. The useful and cute organizer and colorful tiles make a thrilling Christmas, birthday or open-ended creative activity gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Decorative storage. With the desk organizer measuring over 2” (7cm) high, 5” (14cm) wide and 3” (9cm) deep, this easy DIY craft toy is perfect for young designers to practice their creations again and again.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ independent play and problem-solving skills and give them the joy of creating something new all on their own.
- Open the box and the creativity begins with assembling the desk organizer. Clear, easy-to-follow instructions help make construction a snap. Cleanup and storage are also a breeze thanks to the enclosed storage tray.
- Give kids cool crafts to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever organizer set offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kid's building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.