Open-ended animal-care adventures with LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World Dinosaur Nursery (10938) for preschool dinosaur fans aged 2+.
Cute baby dinosaur playset
Animal-loving toddlers can join Jurassic World’s Claire Dearing to care for 3 baby dinosaurs. There’s a Triceratops in a cave, a Pteranodon in a nest, and a Brachiosaurus using its long neck to nibble leaves from a tree. As your little learner plays with the adorable dinosaurs in their forest habitats, they’ll also develop their fine motor skills and emotional intelligence.
Playful learning for toddlers
Parents can share precious developmental milestones as LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and confidence into young children’s hands.
- Baby dinosaurs – LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World Dinosaur Nursery (10938) inspires endless animal-care adventures with 3 baby dinosaurs in their forest habitats
- Toddler-friendly figures – Includes buildable forest elements, baby Triceratops, Pteranodon and Brachiosaurus figures, plus the leader of the Dinosaur Protection Group, Claire Dearing
- Developmental fun – As your little learner plays with the baby dinosaurs in their forest habitats, they’ll also develop their fine motor skills and emotional intelligence
- Gift for kids aged 2+ – This hands-on playset is ideal for animal-loving toddlers and preschool dinosaur fans. It’s also fun for parents to join in and share precious developmental milestones
- Open-ended play – The Triceratops stands over 1 in. (5 cm) tall and the set can be reconfigured to inspire endless imaginative play possibilities
- Playful learning – LEGO® DUPLO® sets are expertly designed with engaging narratives, captivating colors, diverse characters and fascinating details to give your little learner a BIG start in life
- Consistent quality – LEGO® DUPLO® components meet strict industry standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart: it’s been that way since 1969
- Safety assured – LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure that they meet stringent global safety standards