Shipping calculated at checkout.
Kids can join their BFFs on the road to adventures!
- Let creative kids embark on a journey of adventure with this LEGO® Friends set. Aboard this feature-packed mini-doll bus they will discover endless imaginative play options thanks to its many cool features and accessories.
- This toy bus comes with LEGO® Friends Stephanie, Mia and Olivia mini-dolls. Creative kids can expand their imaginations as they help the girls from Heartlake City explore the fun features and mini-doll accessories.
- Kids can imagine bunking up with buddies in the bedrooms, towing stricken vehicles with a winch, paddling in the onboard pool or stargazing from the top deck, which slides back to give access to the mini-doll beds.
- This LEGO® Friends Bus (41395) makes a great birthday gift for kids aged 8+ who love quirky toy vehicles and have a little building experience. This is a stimulating build and will give a sense of pride when it’s complete.
- This bus come with lots of mini-doll accessories but because it measures around 5” (14cm) high and 11” (30cm) wide, it can fit any other LEGO® pieces kids want to pack. All LEGO sets are compatible with this fun toy!
- Dynamic play is part of the ride. Far from being a static bus model, this kid’s toy bus has wheels that really turn. But no batteries are needed – this LEGO® Friends bus is powered by imagination.
- This bus playset comes with easy-to-follow instructions, so even if your kid’s new to LEGO® sets and building, they’ll be on the road to role-play adventures in no time at all!
- Inspire kids to embark on a Heartlake City adventure, where they’ll find they can explore horizons and interests new with their besties by their side.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, ensuring they are consistent and compatible with connections as strong as any LEGO Heartlake City friendship.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every LEGO building set for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards.