Bring the magical personality and elegant movement of Hedwig™, the celebrated snowy owl from the Harry Potter™ movies, to life. The collectible LEGO® Harry Potter Hedwig (75979) display toy offers a rewarding building experience and looks magnificent on show.
- Harry Potter™ fans will be captivated by the collectible LEGO® Hedwig™ (75979) toy. The model includes impressive detail and a mechanism that makes the jointed wings move gracefully up and down.
- This authentic toy shows Hedwig™ the snowy owl delivering an important letter from Hogwarts™. Also included is a detachable LEGO® Harry Potter™ minifigure and a mini Hedwig toy.
- The detailed model is displayed in flight. Turning the handle at the rear operates a mechanism that drives the toy's wings up and down, with the cleverly designed joints producing a realistic beating appearance.
- If you’re looking for a cool Harry Potter™ gift for kids or a building challenge that will appeal to LEGO® fans of any age, this Hedwig the owl toy is an ideal Christmas or birthday present for anyone aged 10 and up.
- With a wingspan of over 13” (34cm) and a beak-to-tail measurement of over 7” (20cm), this mechanical Hedwig™ collectible LEGO® set makes an impressive display that is sure to be the center of attention.
- This LEGO® Harry Potter™ set doesn’t need any batteries. The moving wings are powered purely by a hand-turned mechanism at the rear of the toy.
- Clear instructions ensure the construction process is problem-free, delivering a rewarding building experience and a feeling of great satisfaction on seeing the result.
- For a perfect gift for any fan of the movies, the range of LEGO® Harry Potter™ building sets bring memorable scenes to life as cool, collectible, popular toysthat put the magic in kids’ hands.
- All LEGO® buildable toys meet the highest global industry standards, ensuring all components are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – no magic required!
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure every building set meets the world's foremost safety standards.