Capture the scale and power of the Hulkbuster MK44 with this 4,049-piece, authentically detailed, movable model, standing over 20.5 in. (52 cm) tall.
LEGO® Marvel Hulkbuster (76210) captures the scale and power of the Hulkbuster MK44 from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron. Standing over 52 cm (20.5 in.) tall and containing 4,049 pieces, this challenging and rewarding construction project is designed with adult enthusiasts in mind.
The model features a multitude of movie-accurate features. Within the dark red armour and strategically positioned golden plates lies a spacious cockpit, from which the LEGO Marvel Iron Man Figure (76206) – sold separately – controls the heavy-duty armour. The set also includes an information plate and a Tony Stark minifigure.
LEGO brick kits for adults
This model is part of an extensive range of LEGO Marvel Sets for Adults.
- Collectible movie colossus – This 4,049-piece LEGO® Marvel Hulkbuster (76210) captures the scale and power of the Hulkbuster MK44 from Marvel Studios’ Avengers: Age of Ultron
- Authentic details – The model incorporates 3 light-up arc reactors (1 in the chest and 1 in each hand), a fully jointed upper body and a spacious, opening cockpit
- Combine with an Iron Man pilot – The cockpit is designed to hold the LEGO® Marvel Iron Man Figure (76206) – sold separately
- A sure-fire conversation-starter – This display piece also includes an information plate that holds a Tony Stark minifigure carrying tools
- Gift for adults – Model-makers and Marvel enthusiasts will find this challenging build-and-display project provides pleasure and fulfilment long after the construction work is over
- Film memento – Measuring 52 cm (20.5 in) high, 47 cm (18.5 in) wide and 24 cm (9.5 in) deep, this celebration of the Marvel films can be displayed in the home or workplace
- High-quality printed instructions – Embark on this construction project as soon as you open the box
- Relax and recharge – The range of premium LEGO® Sets for Adults provides a rewarding build-and-display experience that lasts long after the construction work has been completed
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfil stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect easily every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analysed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards