Jungle Rescue Base
Inspire wildlife adventure play with the Jungle Rescue Base (41424). From scanning the forest with a drone to save stricken animals to helping in the clinic, kids will find lots of ways to play with this cool jungle tree house playset. LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorers.
- LEGO® Friends is proud to support the work of National Geographic Explorerswho use their creativity, curiosity and passion to protect endangered species in our jungles,and help build a better world for all of us.
- Let animal-mad kids embark on a LEGO® Friends adventure as they help rescue the sloth from the forest and bring it back to their tree house sanctuary with this Jungle Rescue Base (41424) playset.
- This tree house playset includes 3 buildable mini-doll figures, plus 2 elephant and 2 sloth figures. Cool accessories, such as toy walkie-talkies, animal-rescue kit and a robot-drone, keep the play creative.
- This rescue station playset comprises a clinic and a watchtower connected by a rope bridge. The friends can speed to save a sloth stuck in a tree in the quad bike, while the hut gives them a place to hang out.
- Kids aged 8+ will find this rescue station building set a satisfyingly stretching construction challenge. It makes a top holiday gift or birthday present for kids who love looking after and playing with animals.
- The tree house measures over 11” (28cm) high and 12” (31cm) wide and looks great on display. Kids can expand the play by adding any other LEGO® bricks, since all LEGO toys are compatible.
- No batteries are needed to fire up the exciting jungle action – the sloth's tree ‘catches light' by way of a manual push function. That means the rescue role play can start as soon as the build's complete!
- This awesome jungle rescue toy comes with step-by-step instructions. To boost the build fun, download the LEGO® Building Instructions app to access the intuitive Instructions PLUS so kids can zoom, rotate and view their build.
- LEGO® Friends sets meet the highest industry standards, plus the LEGO Group's own rigorous quality criteria, so they are consistent, compatible, and connect and pull apart easily – it's been that way since 1958.
- As well as meeting the highest global safety and quality standards, LEGO® building toys are tested to the max by the LEGO Group so you can be certain you’ve bought a playset that is safe for kids to use.