Pet Clinic Ambulance
Fun pet ambulance toy helps youngsters learn to build
Help kids aged 4 years old and up develop their building skills while playing the hero with the LEGO® Friends Pet Clinic Ambulance (41694) toy. Kids come to the rescue of the poorly dog toy and learn how friends are always there for each other. They’ll enjoy driving the cute ambulance, with its hinged rear door, stretcher and animal nurture accessories.
Fun builds for young kids
4+ creative gifts come with clever features to give boys and girls a great play experience, including helpful Starter Bricks, which give youngsters a sturdy base for their build. 4+ collectible toys are a great way for adults to share the building fun with youngsters. If grown-ups are also new to LEGO building toys, there’s no need to worry – this set comes with an interactive digital guide on the free LEGO Building Instructions app, which helps make construction for young kids as simple as possible.
- Build, play and nurture – Great-value LEGO® Friends Pet Clinic Ambulance (41694) toy teaches kids aged 4 and up to build while they express their love of animals by caring for a poorly pup
- Imaginative accessories – This simple-to-build set includes LEGO® Friends Stephanie and Ethan, a dog toy and an ambulance for kids who love animal-care fun
- Save-the-day play – This set is designed to help children express their nurturing side as they drive the ambulance to the sick dog, treat it with the vet’s kit, then stretcher it into the vehicle
- Everyday reward for kids aged 4 and up – A treat for little heroes who’ve been on their best behavior, or a creative birthday gift idea for kids who love animal rescue toys
- Snack-sized toy – Measuring over 2 in. (6 cm) high and 3 in. (9 cm) long, the ambulance toy is small enough to keep out for whenever kids’ inner hero is itching to save the day
- Learning through play – 4+ sets are designed to teach youngsters to build, and the helpful Starter Brick gives kids a sturdy base on which to construct their model
- Fun interactive building – A digital guide available on the free LEGO® Building Instructions app makes construction simple for even the youngest builders
- Caring community – The set is compatible with LEGO® Friends Pet Clinic (41695), so kids can expand the fun and create a world of nurture play, where friends work together to look after sick animals
- Consistent quality – Ever since 1958, LEGO® toys have met rigorousindustry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart, time after time
- Peace of mind at play – The bricks and pieces in this LEGO® Friends set are tested to the max to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.