Fun pet playground toy for kids who love dog toys
Delight dog-loving kids with the gift of the LEGO® Friends Pet Playground (41698) set. Caring kids aged 5 and up will have hours of role-play fun when they join LEGO Friends Andrea in entertaining the pets at this colorful play park. Packed with imaginative details, the playground comprises a cool entrance turnstile, merry-go-round, slide, climbing wall and seesaw. There’s even a shovel and trash can for kids to clean up the occasional dog toy poop!
Creative gifts for kids
Heartlake City collectible toys come with relatable characters and everyday heroes, making them ideal creative birthday or special occasion gifts for animal-loving kids with big imaginations. Youngsters new to LEGO toys will love the digital building guide available in the free LEGO Building Instructions app. Kids can zoom, rotate and view the model as they build the real-life version.
- Creative gift for animal-loving kids – Know a kid who loves dogs? Treat them with the LEGO® Friends Pet Playground (41698) toy, packed with equipment for imaginative animal play
- Just like the real thing – This animal playset for kids comes with cute details, such as a merry-go-round, slide, climbing wall, puppy seesaw, pond and welcoming entrance arch
- Extra elements – Comes with a LEGO® Friends Andrea mini-doll, a Liz micro-doll, 3 dog toys, plus a shovel, broom, poop element and a ball
- Birthday gift idea for animal-loving kids – A holiday, birthday or any-other-day treat for boys and girls aged 5 and up
- Designed for display – The slide tower measures over 5 in. (13 cm) high and 3 in. (10 cm) wide, and makes a colorful display piece
- Interactive digital building – Using the LEGO® Building Instructions app, builders can zoom, rotate and visualize a digital version of their model as they build
- Exploring passions – LEGO® Friends sets let kids discover their interests with pals by their side
- Dependable quality – LEGO® toy playsets meet strict industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and fun to build with: it’s been that way since 1958
- A safe play experience –LEGO® playsets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to ensure they meet stringent global standards for safety