Treat your youngster to a creative DIY bracelet project
Kids who like arts and crafts and making their own jewelry will love this cool LEGO® DOTS (41919) Power Bracelet kit! Made to be an easy, intuitive creation, this DIY set gives kids a guide for designing their own bracelet and changing it to suit their outfit or mood again and again.
- Support your kid’s love of creative DIY with this empowering LEGO® DOTS Power Bracelet (41919) kit, featuring an adjustable band and 32 bold and colorful tiles. Play starts with decorating, straight out of the bag!
- Creative jewelry on display! Kids can push their design and self-expression skills as they decorate the easy DIY bracelet, following the pattern ideas on the packaging or coming up with their own, unique look.
- The tiles in this kit can be combined with other sets as part of arts and crafts fun. Kids can also use tiles from the LEGO® DOTS Extra DOTS - Series 2 (41916) pack to spice up their bracelets with cute new styles.
- Any fan of DIY or arts and crafts will love this creative set. The flexible bracelet toy and colorful decorated tiles are a thrilling Christmas, birthday or anytime gift for boys and girls aged 6 and up.
- Small and totally portable. With the bracelet measuring over 7” (20cm) long, this exciting DIY creative kit is perfect for young creatives topractice their designs and then wear their favorite version.
- Powered by a child’s imagination for endless fun and creativity! Battery-free toys help boost kids’ creative building skills, plus it gives them the joy of making something new all on their own.
- Open the bag and the fun begins with decorating the bracelet. Easy-to-follow inspiration helps make design a snap, so kids can take pride in making unique jewelry on their own, while having loads of creative fun.
- Give kids fun DIY bracelet ideas to create with LEGO® DOTS sets. This clever custom-made bracelet kit offers open-ended design inspiration that helps build children’s creativity and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks and tiles meet the highest industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time – it's been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® bricks and tiles are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure every kids' building kit meets the highest global safety and quality standards.