The Abandoned Village
Minecraft® players can experience all the battle action and creative construction of their favorite game with the hands-on LEGO® Minecraft The Abandoned Village (21190).
Multi-section Minecraft set
This versatile set features 4 sections: a zombie hunter’s home with a bed, oven, candles, crafting table, torches and archery target; a zombie villager’s workplace with a blast furnace, campfire, armor stand and diamond armor; a zombie farmer’s pumpkin patch with a composter and torches; and an abandoned house with pumpkins, barrels, a stone cutter and a black cat. The player’s mission is to reclaim the abandoned village from the zombies and rebuild it in their personal style, ready for their next Minecraft adventure.
- Battle-and-build action for Minecraft® players – Kids need all their Minecraft know-how as they reclaim and rebuild a creepy zombie village with the LEGO® Minecraft The Abandoned Village (21190) set
- 4-part playset – Includes 2 zombies and a zombie hunter, a zombie hunter’s campsite, zombie villager’s workplace, zombie farmer’s pumpkin patch, an abandoned house and lots of authentic accessories
- Endless creative play – Players must reclaim a creepy village from zombies, then rebuild it intheir personal style, ready for more Minecraft® adventures
- Gift for kids – Give Minecraft® players aged 8 and up a birthday, holiday or any-day treat with this hands-on version of the game
- Many ways to play – The abandoned house measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) wide and 4 in. (10 cm) deep. The different elements easily reconfigure and combine with other sets in the range
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give kids a different way to enjoy the video game, with mobs, scenes and features brought to life with the hands-on creativity of LEGO bricks
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards