The Creeper Ambush
Exploding Creeper" adventure for Minecraft® players
Packed with Minecraft® characters, accessories and features, LEGO® Minecraft The Creeper™ Ambush (21177) is a great gift for kids aged 7+.
Big fun in a small set for Minecraft players
There’s lots to keep kids busy in this compact, classic Minecraft adventure. One of the game’s hero characters, Steve, is joined by a baby pig, a baby chicken and an Exploding Creeper. First, kids get creative with iron ore at the crafting table. Then they care for the animals, tend their sugarcane crop and decorate the scene with poppies. Next, they use a sword to battle the dreaded Exploding Creeper. The battle culminates in kids pushing the special detonation block, which blasts the Exploding Creeper into the air. When the action’s over for the day, this fun-filled set looks great on display in kids’ rooms.
- Fun-packed set – LEGO® Minecraft® The Creeper™ Ambush (21177) is bursting with characters, accessories and features to inspire endless imaginative Minecraft adventures
- Popular characters – Includes iconic Minecraft® hero Steve, plus a baby pig, baby chicken and a red Exploding Creeper™
- Many ways to play – Kids get creative with iron ore at the crafting table, care for animals and battle a dreaded Exploding Creeper™, which detonates when kids push a special block
- Great gift – This hands-on recreation of the best-selling game makes a great birthday, holiday or any-day gift for Minecraft® players aged 7 and up
- Portable play – Measuring over 1 in. (3 cm) high, 3.5 in. (9 cm) wide and 3.5 in. (9 cm) deep, this compact set packs in a great deal of play potential
- Minecraft® made real – LEGO® Minecraft sets give players a new way to enjoy their favorite game, with characters, scenes and features brought to life with an imaginative mix of LEGO bricks and pieces
- Quality guaranteed – LEGO® components fulfill stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time
- Safety assured – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous global safety standards